Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We Finally Have a Home!

Hello everybody! Sorry it has been so long since we posted. We moved into our new house almost two weeks ago. I can't say how nice it is finally having a place to call home. We woke up Monday morning to find that a Moose had pooped in the front yard. haha It's funny knowing something so big was in the yard last night. No bears yet, but I have faith we'll see some around sooner or later. Our neighbors told us that they both killed a couple of black bears a few miles away this past summer. So they are certainly out there. The big hunter at work told me that you'd never believe how many times you pass as close as 6 feet or so from a bear, hiding in the brush until she stands up to get a better smell. I'd imagine that will be precisely the point that I need a fresh pair of underwear...

1 comment: